This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx on behalf of Amazon Prime Video
Growing up I always had a dog, whether it be at my grandmas or my parents house. There were a few different ones growing up but the one thing that was the same was the bond, I loved my dogs so much, they were most definitely another member of the family. When we got Frankie the thing I was looking forward to the most was the bond my girls would have with her. They love her so much and she loves them and it’s the sweetest thing. Today I’m sharing 5 tips for getting a puppy when you have kids and also letting you know a SUPER fun show is starting on Amazon Prime on November 20. The Pack is a new series about dogs and their human companions. There are 12 teams going on an epic adventure, and at stake is a prize of $750,000 for the winners and their charities. Also, The Pack donated $250,000 during filming to multiple charities and animal rescue organizations in each country, how sweet is this!?
5 Tips on Getting a Puppy + The Pack Amazon Prime Video
- pick the right breed for your family // we wanted a fun, active, loving, loyal, non shedding dog so we got an aussiedoodle and she’s perfect
- plan lots of time for training // when we first got Frankie we spent most of the day training her, for about 2 months
- go places with your puppy // don’t wait to take them to the stores that allow and to parks/walks around other people and dogs
- spend some quality time every day // set aside time every day just to spend time and give your full attention to your puppy
- be consistent with your routine // if possible stay consistent in what you do each day, they like knowing what’s coming and thrive on routine just like kids do
I hope this helps! I have a few videos on owning an Aussiedoodle on my YouTube channel if you’re interested.
Thank you for reading today!