Hey, friends! Today I’m sharing my current favorite accessories for working out at home. I just recently started working out regularly again after summer and it feels so good to get back into it. Here’s what I’ve been loving.
Essentials To Workout At Home | Wellness Wednesday
- good headphones // Sudio headphones review below
- essential oils // raven to open airways, peppermint to energize, and panaway to ease sore muscles
- cute shoes // Proozy great place to get name brands for cheap
- yoga mat // I’ll link one below
- cute hair ties // I’ll link some like these below
- workout app // I’m still using Freeletics and loving it
Sudio Tolv Headphones Review
Okay, guys, I shared these awhile ago when I got them. Obvi, first of all, they are gorgeous but they’re so much more than that. They are very easy to charge, they charge right in the case which is super cool. I’ve never had a pair of headphones that do that.
The battery life is amazing, I think it says they’ll play for 35 hours. Click here to read all the specs.
They are also super easy to pair to my phone and now that they’re paired every time I take them out of the case they pair automatically. I 100 percent recommend these for anyone who works out at home, the gym, people who just listen to music and don’t work out, etc. Everyone will love these. They have lots of different styles and colors too.
They don’t fall out when I’m working out.
The sound is amazing, and I’m really picky when it comes to that.
They have a microphone so you can use Siri or answer your phone when they’re paired with your phone.
Shop The Post
Shop Sudio right here, use code toreynoora for 15% off
Thanks for reading!