Summer is coming to an end again which means we get excited for fall! There are so many beauty routines to change and fall products to switch to and I can’t wait to write about! As summer fades away the saddest thing to see go is our summer glow.
Maintaining my summer tan is on my to-do list, and I want to share a few ways I do it. Before resorting to the tanning beds, that I have opted out of recently, I have a few things for you to try that will save your skin from some damage.
1. Moisturize like you never have before. Put lotions and oils on day and night to keep your skin soft.
2. Use a gradual tanning lotion. My current favorite is the in-shower lotion by St. Tropez. I wasn’t a huge fan of it when I first got it because I was already super tan. Now that I don’t have a dark tan, it does give me a nice golden natural looking glow. I also really want to try their tanning oil.
3. Get a spray tan every once in awhile.
4. Use a tan extender lotion like this one.
5. Don’t take steaming hot showers, this isn’t good for your skin or hair.
6. Keep wearing a bronzer where you would be sun kissed.
What tips and tricks do you use to keep your summer skin glowing as long as possible?
INSPIRATION OF THE DAY
For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being snared. Proverbs 3: 26