All About Cobaiba Essential Oil | Single Oil Series
- Comes from the copaiba tree in Brazil
- Obtained from resin tapping, similar to getting maple from trees
- It takes just over a half a pound of copaiba resin to make a 15 ml bottle
- Its a reasonably priced oil for how beneficial and versatile it is!
- Aroma: pleasant, spicy, and woody aroma
Benefits // May Support
- Aid in pain relief
- relaxation / anxiety
- skin support
- insect bites
- sore throat
- Its compared to CBD because they have similar benefits. We also love CBD
- Over 1000 published studies on Beta-Caryophyllene the main constituent in copaiba eo
- Beta-caryophyllene promotes healthy nervous, cardiovascular, and immune system function.* The oil also contains powerful antioxidants that boost immune health.* Copaiba oil is a well-loved oil because it relieves discomfort and promotes overall health, supporting people to feel and live their best.
- Also safe for ingesting if you’re comfortable with that, we only ingest YL vitality line
- We used it neat on gums for teething
- I add it to my morning smoothie for antioxidant and antinflammatoy benefits
- I added it to my epson salts/bath for skin and antinflammatory support as well
- skin soothing rollers
- after bite roller
Füm + Copaiba
Füm is my favorite essential oil accessory! It is a hollow wooden inhaler made from Canadian Maple wood. To use, just insert a core saturated in essential oils and breathe.
FUM cores with Copaiba
- Cocoa Mint Cores
Thanks for reading + watching!