Thanks to Skin Resource.MD for sponsoring this post.
Antioxidants in skincare + my favorite board-certified dermatologist formulated skincare
Free radicals are oxygen molecules that haven’t connected to anything; as a result of that, they bind onto the cell membrane of your cells and help destroy it. Insert antioxidants, they can help by attaching to these free radicals.
Benefits of Antioxidants
Reduces free radical damage
Reduces the signs of photo aging and hyperpigmentation
Reduces Oxidative stress
We all “should” know that eating antioxidants is important but applying them to our skin, the largest organ, is also important.
Favorite antioxidant ingredients
- Baobab – Baobab is a Super Antioxidant used for its excellent softening, healing and regenerating skincare properties. It is rich in powerful antioxidants which protect skin against free radical damage.
- Vitamin E – Helps skin look younger by boosting collagen production.
- Green Tea – Can help reduce sun damage by reducing inflammation and tackling free radicals.
- Coffee Berry – Contains properties to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles giving your your a more youthful look.
- Resveratrol – Neutralizes free radicals which minimize wrinkles and enhances firmness.
- Vitamin C – Is a powerful antioxidant that has been shown to prevent and reverse skin aging.
- polyphenols are anti-inflammatory antioxidants known to slow down the aging process and prevent acne outbreaks. Polyphenols is found in grape seed oil
click here to shop Skin Resource.MD and use code TOREY10 to save $10
Thank you so much for your support!