Thank you to Skin Resource.MD for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.
Hello, hello! Happy Friday! Where have you gone shopping so far? I haven’t gone anywhere but I shopped at Ulta, Old Navy, and eBay online so far and have a cart full at Amazon too. There’s a really good sale going on at Skin Resource.MD™ so I wanted to share my top 5 favorite products and why you should try them too!
Skin Resource.MD has amazing skincare products created by dermatologists and the best part is that it’s affordable. My experience with Skin Resource.MD has been great and honestly, my skin has never looked better.
You guys know skincare is something that I’m passionate about. I am a skincare routine believer and honestly, my skin is my testimony. I take pride in taking care of my skin and it’s my favorite part of my beauty routine. Skincare trumps good makeup every time because your makeup isn’t going to look it’s best if your skin doesn’t. If you take away anything from this just know consistency with good products is key.
Okay, now on to my top 5 faves! (by the way, it was hard to pick just five!)
Friday 5 | Skin Resource.MD Favorites
- Total Facial Cleansing Gel This is a gentle soap-free cleanser perfect for winter because it’s not going to strip your face of its natural oils and leave you dry. On sale this weekend for $9
- Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum This is one of my all-time favorite serums, it boosts your skin’s hydration and creates a barrier to lock in moisture. It plumps and renews your skin, and also protects it from the environment like sun exposure. On sale this weekend for $24
- Total Antioxidant Facial Serum This serum is my favorite because it has antioxidants to renew your skin, brighten your complexion, and protect you from environmental aggressors. PLUS it’s so affordable. On sale this weekend for $15
- Baobab Skin Correction Facial Cream I just shared all the deets on this moisturizer in my if you buy one beauty product this month video. But it’s basically the best skin multitasker ever. It’s anti-aging, super hydrating, renewing, protecting, and correcting. If you have any skin concerns at all, this is your guy. On sale this weekend for $36
- Hyaluronic Facial Solar Protector SPF 44 I love this because it’s a hyaluronic moisturizer, so it’s very hydrating and also has hyaluronic benefits (like I talked about with the serum above). It’s also perfect because it’s great to use all year round (a lot of people forget to wear sun protection in the winter) and it gives you a glowing/dewy finish. It’s also chemical free and protects from UVA and UVB rays. On sale this weekend for $21
You can shop all Skin Resource.MD products at skinresourcemd.com
Thanks for reading today!