FUM and Young Living Essential Oils for Immune Support | Torey Noora
SHOP FUM // Code: torey.noora
Some Notes from the Video
- The immune system helps the body stay healthy. It consists of tissues, cells, and small organs that produce white blood cells. Without a healthy immune system, you could not defend yourself from potential threats that are all around.
- Essential oils are natures volatile aromatic compounds from plants (every part of the plant)
- The power of each essential oil is in it’s constituents. There are 14 categories of essential oil constituents.
- Oils can penetrate cell membranes and reach blood and tissue
- The lipid soluble structure of essential oils is very similar to the make up of our cell membranes and the molecules of essential oils are relatively small which enhances their ability to penetrate into the cells
- When applied topically the oil can travel throughout the body in minutes
- When inhaled …
- 22 seconds to reach the brain
- 2 minutes to be found in the bloodstream
- 20 min to affect every cell in your body
- No two oils are the same
Oils for immune support
- TANGERINE // tangerine oil contains a high content of limonene in which is a great booster for the immune system
- (A Mie university Study found that citrus fragrance is boosted immunity)
- THIEVES // this is a blend of essential oils that are highly antiviral, anti-septic, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-infectious. There have been many studies done on the antibacterial properties, also showing that these oils do not kill the good bacteria that we need.
- FRANK //
- A study in India found that there are germ killing compounds in Peppermint Rosemary, Eucalyptus Radiata, Marjoram, Lemongrass, and Geranium
- FUM formulated Shield Cores to help support overall health and wellness. These Cores are formulated with essential oils that are known to suppress the growth of bacteria and other harmful microorganisms.
- Shield Cores are made up of essential oils containing antibacterial properties that support your health. Shield Cores are blended with several essential oils to give a cooling, fresh blend of spice and citrus, including:
- Cinnamon Essential Oil: Cinnamon oil contains compounds that decrease inflammation and is commonly used as an antimicrobial; destroying bacteria and reducing the risk of infection. Cinnamon essential oil is certainly an excellent oil to improve an individual’s immunity and combat against sickness.
- Clove Essential Oil: Clove oil is useful to terminate or suppress the growth of bacteria. This oil works to improve the immune system by acting as an antimicrobial and eliminates bacteria, reducing the development of illnesses.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Eucalyptus is known for soothing a cough and decreasing congestion. Eucalyptus is an essential oil commonly used to fight against sickness. With properties to reduce inflammation and mucous build-up, eucalyptus alleviates cold symptoms and can suppress the beginning of illness.
- Lemon Essential Oil: Lemon Oil is incredibly refreshing and has many uses. Lemon essential oil acts as a natural antibacterial and is a powerful tool to boost the immune system. Lemon essential oil can be used to destroy harmful pathogens and bacteria within the body. With Vitamin C contents, Lemon oil can help prevent colds and flu.
- Orange Essential Oil: Orange Essential Oil has a natural ability to strengthen an individual’s immunity. Being a potent essential oil, orange can be used to kill bacteria and combat potential sickness. This essential oil contains Limonene; a component that acts as a powerful defender against toxins and stressors within the body.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: The most prominent components in peppermint essential oil are Methone and Menthol. These components support the immune system by discouraging the growth of destructive bacteria. Peppermint essential oil is a powerful tool to fight against potential cough and cold symptoms, supporting the immune system.
- Tangerine Essential Oil: As a popular purification tool and anti-inflammatory agent, Tangerine oil is also rich in components that will fight against viruses and can destroy bacteria. As an antiseptic agent, Tangerine essential oil can be used to boost the immune system.
There are various essential oils that can help support your overall health with your FUM. Shield Cores have a complex flavor profile, with a cooling fresh blend of spice and citrus.
Other ways to boost your immune system
- Eating well, and balanced + low sugar intake
- Exercise even if it’s just a walk every day
- Drink lots of water to flush your system and stay hydrated
- Sleep well
- Its important to remember that essential oils work with your body to support it, they don’t cure disease etc
- Fum website
- Life science pocket reference
Thanks for watching!
SHOP FUM // Code: torey.noora