Hey, guys! I’m beyond excited to share this post with you! This is my gift guide for the beauty lover that was featured on Fox 17 Morning Mix. I will link the video from the segment as soon as I can in case you missed it! I hope you find something good! You can shop all these products in the shop section below or on the image above.
Gift Ideas For The Beauty Lover | Fox 17 Morning Mix Feature
B&B Beauty Sponge Set
- I just launched my own makeup sponges on Amazon! This is a 2 piece set -one regular and one small sponge- perfect for blending your whole face of makeup. I wanted to create a set that would be all you needed to do your whole face and also be a great quality that isn’t going to rip and crumble. I absolutely love these sponges and hope you do too!
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Every beauty lover would love a Naked palette for Christmas. This one is perfect because it’s so universal, you can’t go wrong with neutrals and a ton of options/colors.
- e.l.f. Gift Sets This is one of my favorite inexpensive brands, they have great on-trend products and brushes for super cheap.
- ULTA Beauty Makeup Sampler This is such a perfect gift because you get to try new things, and it’s usually right around the price of a full sized one of these products.
- Sexy Hair Powder Play Sprinkle this on your roots for instant volume and texture that lasts all day.
- Sexy Hair Serum This is perfect because it’s weightless so good for all hair types. It smooths and adds shines.
- Gift Sets I love these because you get to try the whole line to see what’s going to work for you.
- These are perfect, like the makeup sampler set, because you get to try a new product without paying for the full priced one. Stores like Ulta, Sephora, and drugstores always have cute minis at this time of year.
Champagne +Gift Card/Certificate
- If you are still overwhelmed and have no clue what to get, a bottle of champagne and a gift card are perfect. Ulta is a great option but so is a salon gift card – where they offer many options. The Rouge Salon in Allendale is where I go and they have 12 days of Christmas going on right now – see all the deets on their Facebook page.
Thank you so much for reading and watching today!
Lord, you are my portion and my cup of blessing; you hold my future. Psalms 16:5