Thank you to Fisher Price for collaborating with me on this post. All opinions are always my own.
Hey, friends! Today I’m sharing a gift idea for the kiddos on your list. We received this Think & Learn Rocktopus™ a couple of months ago and it’s been one of those toys that doesn’t get put away for very long because it’s always being played with. This is a toy for boys or girls ages 3-6. Emery is 2 and a half and loves it, it’s one that will grow with her because it has different modes of play. If this sounds like what you’re looking for then keep reading for more deets!
Holiday Gift Idea for Kids | Think & Learn Rocktopus™
- First of all how cute is it? I love the design, lights, and colors.
- It has 3 play modes as I mentioned above. One for math, music, and game.
- We love all the different instruments and listening to how they sound.
- So far Emery loves the game mode, it’s sort of like whack-a-mole and you have to tap the instruments that change color as the song plays.
- The music mode is my husband’s favorite because it lets you create your own song with which instruments you pick and choose. It really is fun. You can also change the tempo.
- I’m excited for her to play in the math mode when she gets a little older. Rocky (as I like to call him) gives you math problems like taking away/adding instruments, etc
- They also have an app, just search Think & Learn Rocktopus™ in your app store. It’s super cute and you can create your own music videos.
Emery is definitely my right-brained, art and music lover so this has been such a great toy for her. It would be a perfect Christmas gift!
You can shop for the Think & Learn Rocktopus™ at Walmart.
Have you started shopping yet? I only have 2 gifts purchased so far, I’m definitely a list minuter. Thanks for reading today!