How to Start Your Day with Positivity +Valentines Day Inspiration
H A P P Y F R I Y A Y!
I’m so excited for this weekend because I get to relax after a long weekend on toddler duty without Dada AND we get to visit with family for dinner and fun on Saturday. I have shifted my posts around this month so here’s the scoop. I will be posting THREE times a week now, Monday Wednesday & Friday. Monday will be a normal beauty post, Wednesday will be a video post, and Friday will be a positivity/confidence post. Let me know your thoughts on this and if you’re as excited as I am!
How to Start Your Day with Positivity
Since today is Friday, I am sharing a bit of positivity. I have a few tips and tricks to start your day on the right/positive foot. I know that if I don’t start my day with structure and goals I will not have a good day. You have to begin your day by showing it who is b o s s. Here are a few tips.
- Write a to-do list – even if it’s just things you normally do like make coffee, eat breakfast, prep dinner etc. Crossing stuff off your list will make you feel productive and happy.
- Read a devotional – this doesn’t have to be scripture based if you’re not into that. But you should read some sort of uplifting daily bit. Here is my favorite one right now, and here is one that is not Bible-based.
- Wash your face and/or shower – and put on some makeup, even if it’s just concealer and mascara. I feel 1000x better with a little something something on my face.
- Meditate – write a list of 5-10 things you’re thankful for and meditate on those things.
- If you have the time – workout. Even if its’ just a 10 min walk to get the blood flowing. Don’t forget to stretch afterward, if you don’t have time to workout you should at least stretch.
Let me know your tips on how to start your morning with gratitude and positivity!
Now here is some Valentine’s Day inspiration! I can’t believe Valentine’s Day is in 5 days!
Valentine’s Day Inspiration
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere. Psalm 84:10
Thanks so much, guys! Much love to you!
Such great tips for Valentine’s Day! Hope you have a good one!
xx, Amanda | http://www.thegoldengirldiary.com
Thanks babe xx
Such an uplifting post just in time for the new week! I love it!
Thanks girl! ❤️
Love this post! It’s so important to start your day off right and your tips are spot on!!
Thanks so much ❤️
I always start my day by writing down a to-do list and it always starts off the day great!
Yes! Love lists!
I’ve been trying to incorporate more bible study time into my week routine to help re-focus when the daily grind gets crazy. It’s important to remember the WHY and that it’s all for His glory!
PS – Happy Valentine’s Day!
Good for you girl. I have to have some sort of bible study or mediation or my day is out of control. Xx