Hey, hey! Continuing my single oil series with LEMON essential oil! It’s mostly used for cleaning, mood, and scent but watch to see all the uses and benefits.
Lemon Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
- Has been used to cleanse and purify skin
- Reduce acne
- Reduce wrinkles
Lemon essential oil has proven strong anti-stress affects. In a study with mice given three behavioral tasks after utilizing lemon oil the results suggested that the oil possess notable antidepressant like affects on the mice during these tasks.
- On dryer balls
- In laundry detergent
- In fab softener
- Laundry boost
- Homemade bleach
- Add it to cleaners to get a deeper de-greasing effect.
- Also works neat on sticky residue as a natural goo-gone
- Diffuse to purify the air
- FULL CLEANING VIDEO + RECIPES HERE
- A 2014 study found that lemon oil aromatherapy reduce nausea and vomiting during pregnancy.
- Lemon is also known for its ability to help cleanse toxins from any part of the body and it’s used why latest stimulate lymph drainage
- Add to your seaonal allergy blend to help support antihistamine and inflammation
- Ayurvedic medicine practitioners have been using lemon essential oil the tree a wide spectrum of health conditions for at least 1000 years lemon peel oil has the ability to come back conditions related to dampness such as the common cold, candida, infections, loose stools, respiratory conditions, and sore throats.
- It’s also been used as a natural remedy for gall stones.
- Immune stimulant
- Improves memory
- Rich in limonene which has been extensively studied for its ability to combat tumor growth
Citrus oils like lemon are photosensitive which means it may cause a reaction if applied right before sun exposure
10ml Revive Lemon $7 // PER ML = .70
5ml YL $8.55 ($6.50) // PER ML = 1.71
SIMPLY EARTH // Code: TOREYNOORAFREE
What else do you use lemon for? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for reading