I’ve partnered with Source Naturals® as part of an Influencer Activation and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Hey, friends! A huge part of my wellness has to do with the supplements I take. I’ve always taken a probiotic and multivitamin, but since becoming a mom, I have really customized my supplement routine. Today I’m going to show you how I created my routine, some of my favorite supplements, and things I do to stay consistent with it. I’m also sharing my new found amazing immune support that’s perfect to add during the winter months, Source Naturals® Wellness Formula®.
My Supplement Routine | Busy Mama
Here is a list of the things I take regularly every single day. My tip to be consistent is to pick up a little pill holder that has the days of the week on it and fill it up every week. This makes it easier to take them every day and sometimes I even keep it out on my sink to help remember. You can also set a reminder on your phone to take them every morning.
- probiotics to support my gut health
- magnesium to help with mood and headaches
- cranberry + vitamin C to support immune and urinary health
- b12 to help support energy and mood
- biotin to support hair + skin + nails
Seasonal / Immune Boost
During the fall and winter months, we could all use a little boost. Emery just started school this year so we are on full defense mode against all the germs she’s bringing in. I also just read about how sugar affects our immune system negatively (and all the holidays in these seasons are FULL of sugar, right?). I continue my regular routine but also add in this.
Immune Boost // aka Source Naturals® Wellness Formula®
Here are some of the benefits:
- vitamin C to support my immune system
- vitamin A to help maintain healthy mucous membranes and normal mucus production and supports antioxidant defense
- zinc and vitamin D to also help with immune support and also white blood cell support
- selenium + copper to help produce the enzymes that protect your white blood cells from free radicals
- powerful adaptogens Eleutherococcus and astragalus to promote a healthy response to stress and support good immune system function
- traditional herbs like echinacea, elderberry, and garlic to support immune and respiratory systems
During these seasons, I also add in lots of extra essential oils to help support different things like my immune system and respiratory health.
Oils for Support
- wellness roller // thieves, oregano, lavender, frankincense, and lemon
- seasonal roller // lemon, lavender, and peppermint
- chest rub // eucalyptus, raven, lavender, and frankincense
Water, water, water during all seasons of life. Something that I just discovered is the Santevia Alkaline water bottle filter. It mineralizes, reduces chlorine, and adds antioxidants to your bottle of water, how cool is this!? Totally a bonus during the times we need some more antioxidant support!
Another thing I like to do is add lemon vitality oil to my water for more support and it tastes so good! (DM me on Instagram for oil Q’s)
Thanks for reading! What do you do to support your body regularly and during the fall and winter seasons?