This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RevlonPhotoReadyatRA #CollectiveBias
New Year New Glow | Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Review
Hey, beauties! I love to freshen things up for the new year including my makeup routines. Today I’m sharing my new everyday makeup look featuring the new Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ foundation and Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Antioxidant concealer. My signature look is clean, natural, bronzy and glowy and these new Revlon goodies are perfect!
Before we get into the tutorial I also want to share why I love this new foundation/concealer duo! I’m ALL for innovative and new technology in products and routines and the Candid™ line is just that. Here’s why I love the new line.
PhotoReady Candid™ Foundation
- it’s made with antioxidants, anti-pollutants, and anti-blue light ingredients (how amazing!?)
- it’s infused with green tea, vitamin E and aloe (hello soothing hydration)
- it’s made without parabens, phthalates, artificial fragrance, artificial dyes, and oils (yuck)
- it’s creamy, buildable, blendable, and natural looking (my everyday go-to)
PhotoReady Candid™ Antioxidant Concealer
- it has caffeine for puffiness and dark circles (because, #momlife)
- the applicator is a perfect size and I love doe-foot wand (quick & easy application)
- it’s a natural finish/medium coverage (my fave)
Thanks for reading! Have you tried this new foundation yet? Let me know in the comments below!