This post has been sponsored by Physicians Formula. All opinions are my own.
Okay you guys, I haven’t been this excited about a new launch in a long time. This collection is my jam. From the packaging to the creamy stick bronzer I am in love. All of the products are hypoallergenic, paraben-free, oil-free, dermatologist tested, clinically tested, cruelty-free, and vegan. Watch the video to see me use the products, share my review, and to see what product wasn’t my favorite. Physicians Formula nailed it with this collection you guys, go check it our at your Walmart asap. (or walmart.com or physicansformula.com)
Physician’s Formula Organic Wear Review
- Double Cleansing Oil // tons of skin-loving oils to cleanse the day away and leave your skin baby soft
- Lifting and Glowing Mask // made with meadowsweet which is a natural BHA so it gently exfoliates your skin also has antioxidants to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, yes, please
- Nutrient Mist Facial Spray // one of my faves for sure has tons of floral botanicals and hydrating and soothing ingredients
- Bright Booster Oil Elixer // this has Mongongo oil and Rhodiola Rosea extract to protect and renew skin
- Lip Polish // has rosehip oil, shea butter, and raw sugar
- Mineral Primer // with cactus flower to balance and hydrate, primes skin beautifully
- Silk Foundation Elixer // silky smooth and weightless, has tons of skin-nourishing ingredients like aloe vera, cactus flower, jojoba oil, and coconut oil
- Dewy Blush Elixer // loving the Elixer theme here and all of the skin benefits from it, this one has superfruits extract to revitalize and provide antiaging support
- Sculpting Bronzer // made with jojoba oil and super easy to apply & blend
- Dewy Highlighter // LOVE the stick formula, has balancing and hydrating skin-loving ingredients
- Natural Origin Mascara // made with olive extract
- Fake Out Mascara // has silk cotton, and natural fibers, weighed my lashes down
- Lash Boosting Mascara // with soybean to replenish and protect
- Brow Shaping Gel // made with jojoba oil and other ingredients to nourish and soothe
- Precision Liquid Liner // made with chamomile oil and other soothing ingredients
- Tinted Lip Treatment // super buttery smooth and good color
- Nourishing Lipstick // I’ve never seen a creamy/buttery formula with as much color as these have, the colors are gorgeous and the formula feels like heaven, they’re made with shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, and vitamin e.
I will have to say I LOVE the majority of this collection but my favorites are the Oil Elixer, Facial Spray, Foundation, Primer, Bronzer, and Nourishing Lipstick.
What do you think of the new collection? Let me know what you’re excited to try in the comments. Thanks for watching + reading.