Hello & thanks so much for reading today, I hope you had an awesome weekend. We had a relaxing weekend, did some shopping and caught up on blog/homework/work stuff! There are a lot of changes in beauty routines from winter to summer, I’m here to help.
Summer Beauty Guide: 15 Tips and Tricks
1. Always carry a lippie with SPF, your lips get burnt too!
2. Switch to a lightweight foundation or BB cream.
3. Use an oil-free foundation primer to help combat the sweat.
4. Use a setting powder and press it into your foundation, don’t just swirl it around.
5. Incorporate a moisturizer with SPF into your everyday routine.
6. Use a protective SPF leave-in spray on your hair, it will condition and protect.
7. Use a waterproof mascara and liner to avoid meltdowns.
8. Always have blotting papers and a translucent powder compact with you. Blot then powder.
9. Use an eyeshadow primer to help your shadow stay all day. Maybelline’s color tattoos are my favorite cheap alternative to these.
10. Rock the braids and topknots, all day erryday.
11. Experiment with self-tanners, my favorite it St. Tropez express mousse.
12. Use a cream blush, it will work better with the heat. I love Stila convertible colors.
13. Keep an after-sun lotion or aloe vera on hand, this will soothe your skin and help keep your tan.
14. Pick a new summer fragrance. My current favorite is Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Escape to Panarea.
15. Always have a mini facial spray in your purse for a midday spritz, I’m currently loving the Mario Badescu one.
What are your summer beauty tips? I’d love to hear in the comments! Thanks again for reading and let me know if there’s anything you’d love me to blog about.
INSPIRATION OF THE DAY
The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. John 1:5