Hey, guys! I am super excited about this one. I have used an electric toothbrush for YEARS, since I was little actually. So as you can imagine I’ve tried a bunch of different ones. Today I’m sharing the best one I have ever used, it’s like a fresh from the dentist clean every single day. You guys I was using an “electric” toothbrush right before switching to this one but I might as well of been using a manual toothbrush. The first time I used this one I was shocked at how clean my whole mouth felt, not to mention it has a gum massager, HELLO. The best part is that it’s made by Smilie Br!lliant, a brand I already know and trust. They have an amazing teeth whitening kit, you can watch my review with before and after pics right here.
When they let me know they now had an electric toothbrush I knew I had to try it. And just as I expected, I love it so much. Meet the Smile Br!lliant cariPRO™ UltrasonicToothbrush.
The Best Electric Toothbrush | Smile Br!lliant cariPRO™ Ultrasonic Toothbrush
There are a lot of reasons this brush is different from the rest but the brush head/bristles are a big one for me. They just like hug your teeth and get all angles. The back of the brush head also has a tongue scraper.
It has so many settings!
There are 5 brush modes:
- clean – standard mode for daily cleaning
- white – more powerful mode for removing surface stains and polishing
- massage – gentle gum pulsation mode to use with clean mode
- gum care – for gentle cleaning along gumline
- sensitive – perfect for sensitive teeth and gums who find the clean mode too aggressive
All modes have a 2 minute timer, 30 seconds per section of your mouth.
The battery is rechargeable and lasts 30 days.
- removes up to 7x more plaque than a manual brush
- improves gum health in 2 weeks
- 2x whiter teeth in just ONE WEEK, I have definitely noticed this
- 2 year manufacturers warranty, this is amazing
Click here to shop the brush and don’t forget to use code toreynoora20 for 20% off!
Have questions? Here is the Smile Brilliant FAQ page
Surprise! I’ve partnered with Smile Brilliant to give away a cariPRO™ Ultrasonic Toothbrush!
What do you think? Do you use an electric toothbrush?