Hello! Thanks so much for reading today! If you’re coming from my Fox 17 segment on the morning mix welcome to my blog! Thank you for watching, here are all of the things I talked about in a little more detail and with links to shop.
So many people around us and close to us aren’t “well” from disease, cancer, allergies, asthma, etc. people are not as well as they can be. Having 2 girls now we are determined to find better ways to do things, and safer products to be using daily. We have to do better.
Also, we’re made to be one with nature and be outside and we just aren’t as much anymore so I think it’s important to be incorporating as many things like essential oils and natural plant-based products as possible. Like skincare, supplements, makeup, etc.
Ways to Start the New Year Healthy
- drink more water
- take a high-quality multivitamin
- incorporate essential oils into your everyday routine
- take your probiotics
- explore the benefits of seabuckthorn oil
- start a skincare routine
- longer shelf life
- survives stomach acid so the probiotics release in the gastrointestinal tract
- my gut health has taken a 180, I’ve used Hyperbiotics for years
- they have a strain for everyone, even kids and pets
- we all take them (Chris, the girls, and I)
- gut health is linked to your whole body wellness // brain/mental clarity, wellness, immune system, digestive system, energy, inflammation, metabolism, +more
- even have a probiotic charcoal toothpaste!
- REAL food vitamins
- I take in place of my daily multivitamin
- made from plants and algae
- totally feel a difference in energy and overall wellness
- essential oil inhaler
- no vape
- raven – respiratory
- black pepper – stop smoking support
- so many health benefits // omegas
- support for skin, gastrointestinal, immune system, heart, liver
- Berry oil is often used in skincare products // hydrates, protects, supports cell function
- Learn how to find the best seabuckthorn oil right here
- the best kind of subscription box!
- monthly // 3 or 5 pieces of the cutest activewear
- total workout motivation
- Young Living has the best oils and they own their own farms. They have a seed to seal promise and full transparency.
- Oils can be used topically, aromatically, and they can also be ingested (I don’t recommend ingesting any oils besides Young living due to the lack of quality)
- Our main goal was to use them to eliminate artificial fragrance and toxic chemicals from our home.
- We use oils regularly for wellness, immune support, headaches, fragrance/air fresheners, cleaning, anxiety, balancing hormones, laundry, mood-boosting, focus, workout motivation, energy, and so much more.
- Join us by getting your essential oil starter kit (which comes with 12 of the most popular oils + a diffuser and samples)
Let me know if you have any questions!
The best way to get ahold of me is email@example.com, you can also message me on Instagram.