Hey, beauties! Happy Friyay! Today I’m sharing the mattress we are going to try with baby girl. SIDS or babies suffocating is my number one fear regarding sleep and I think I’ve finally found the product to give me peace of mind. The Newton Crib mattress is completely breathable, and the design also allows air to flow through for temperature regulation! You can literally smash your face into the mattress and breath just fine. Here’s a little bit more about the mattress and why I’m excited to try it. Thanks to Newton Baby for sending us the mattress!
We’re Trying a 100% Breathable Crib Mattress | Newton Baby
- It’s Greenguard Gold certified – which means it’s free of chemicals and toxins and has no off-gassing.
- There are 4 Colors to choose from, gray, white, pink, and blue.
- 100% washable, the cover zips off and is machine washable and the core can be cleaned with soap and water, just shake and stand up to dry.
- The core is made of Wovenaire®, a safe food grade polymer.
- The 3D cloud cover is made of 100% polyester.
- It’s 100% recyclable with no foam, glue, latex or springs.
- It’s only 11 pounds, so it’s easy to move around and change, even in my 3rd trimester.
- They have free shipping and a 100-night trial to see if you and baby are going to like it.
- It will work for our newborn and also our toddler, so no buying a new mattress for a long time (now we just need to get one for Emery too because shes’ been l o v i n g it)
- Oh, and it’s 90% AIR!
You can shop the Newton Crib mattress at www.newtonbaby.com
What kind of mattress did you use with your babe? Did you know there was a 100% breathable option? Peace of mind to me is priceless. You have to try the Newton for yourself!
Thanks so much for reading! You are loved!