Thanks to Skin Resource.MD for collaborating with me on this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
Hey, friends! When I polled all of you on Instagram almost everyone said they loved skincare posts so that’s what I’m giving you! Today I’m talking about AHA’s and why Fall is a good time to buy one and add it to your routine.
What is an AHA Serum? +Why Fall is a Good Time To Buy One
What Skin Types Can Use This?
- acne prone skin
- aging skin
- clogged pores
- who can’t use glycolic acid
What it Does
- minimizes pores, lines & wrinkles
- evens skin tone
- controls breakouts/clogged pores
- it’s made with clinically proven soothing plant extracts
- patented AHAminoPlex created by pioneers of AHA skin therapy, Drs. Van Scott and Yu.
- it has a time released formula so you don’t get skin irritation like you would if you are sensitive to glycolic acid
- with the same benefits of glycolic acid which are exfoliation. cell turnover, hydration, and other anti aging benefits
no preservatives, colorants, oil, fragrance, or parabens
How To Use
after cleansing and before moisturizing // always use SPF 30 after
You can shop all Skin Resource.MD products at skinresourcemd.com
What questions do you have? Have you used an AHA before?
Thanks for reading!