Thank you to Statusphere and Misfit for gifting me this watch – all opinions are my own.
Hey guys! Happy Monday, today I’m sharing my new favorite thing about working out, the Misfit Vapor smartwatch. It’s quickly become a staple in my every day and for good reason. Before I talk about all of the tech details let’s talk about how pretty this guy is! It has a b e a u t i f u l round rose gold watch face with a pink sport band.
Why I switched Fitness Trackers | Misfit Vapor Smartwatch Review
Okay so now a little bit about why I switched from my other smartwatch to this one. The Vapor is waterproof (up to 50m) and has 4GB of storage so you can listen to your music without having to bring your phone along. It also has google assistant and all your app notifications get sent to it. Keep reading if you want to know more!
- connects to iPhone or Android
- music player +4GB of storage for music
- google assistant
- Optical heart rate sensor
- swim-proof and water resistant up to 50m
- connected GPS to track your runs
- Virtual Touch Bezel
- All-Day Battery Life
- on-display email, call, text, and app notifications + vibration alerts and alarms
- lots of color combos
- Accelerometer, Altimeter, and Gyroscope
- 44 mm brushed stainless steel case that is approximately 13.5 mm thick and features easy-change straps and buckles that are compatible with all Misfit 20 mm watch straps
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Charges via a magnetic charging cradle
- Powered by Wear OS by Google
- 1.3 full round AMOLED display, 326 pixels per inch
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ 2100 processor
If you’re in the market for a new smartwatch, something to track your activity, or just a gorgeous watch then I highly recommend the Misfit Vapor!
Let me know if you have this watch and what your favorite thing about it is!
Thanks for reading today!
Inspiration of the Day
Do not be conformed to this age, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may discern what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God. Romans 12:2