Thanks to Valentia for collaborating with me on this post. As always all opinions are my own.
Hey, friends! Today I’m sharing my journey with magnesium, what it is, and why we all need it.
I started taking magnesium when I was pregnant because my doctor recommended it for my headaches. I was desperate for anything to help so I started taking it and it worked right away. I didn’t get the “pregnancy” headaches anymore and I also noticed feeling overall just better, like mentally and energy-wise. Since I was taking something daily, I decided to dive further into it and find out exactly what it was, turns out, magnesium is pretty amazing.
Why You Need Magnesium + Valentia Magnesium Oil Review
What is Magnesium?
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body. My diet is not perfect and even if it were, the soil and foods are no longer perfect either because of overfarming and pesticides. So a magnesium supplement is necessary. Some studies have shown that 75% of people are deficient in magnesium. Which is a problem! Magnesium is responsible for so many things.
Benefits of Magnesium
- lots of biochemical reactions in your body like energy creation and nervous system regulation¹
- boosts exercise performance¹
- fights mental illness like depression and anxiety¹
- benefits against type 2 diabetes¹
- can lower blood pressure¹
- anti-inflammatory benefits¹
- helps prevent migraines¹
- reduces insulin resistance¹
- improves PMS symptoms¹
- magnesium can also affect your microbiome which ultimately affects your whole body/immune system/mood etc²
Ways to Use Valentia Magnesium Oil
- spray directly on skin before bed to help promote good sleep and relax your muscles
- spray on hair and scalp before you shower to hydrate and replenish
- their oil spray is created with just purified water and genuine Zechstein magnesium chloride (and trace minerals)
Shop Valentia’s Magnesium Oil
Shop my Other Valentia Favorites
Have you ever considered taking magnesium? If you feel like you might be magnesium-deficient talk to your doctor!
Thanks for reading