Thanks to Skin Resource.MD for collaborating with me on this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
Hello! Anyone else have the case of dry itchy winter skin yet? If you’re somewhere warm where you don’t have to deal with dry cold weather, I envy you! today I’m sharing tips and products to combat winter skin, aka Winter Skincare 101.
Winter Skincare 101
View this post on Instagram
Ad | Everything you need to know about caring for your skin during the dry and cold winter months. I’m sharing my tips and my favorite @skinresource.md products to give you healthy glowing skin all winter. Read the post and shop for all of these skincare products right here: https://www.toreynoora.com/winter-skincare-101/ 🥰
- Use a cleanser that isn’t going to strip your skin and dry you out, this one is my go-to.
- Use a gentle scrub once or twice a week to buff away the dry skin, just make sure to hydrate after. The
- Use a moisture-boosting serum like the Hyaluronic Moisture Boost.
- Use a jade roller to really roll your products deep into your skin. My favorite roller is linked right here.
- Add in a hydrating facial mist, my favorite is the Visibly Moist Toner // this is like a dry skin secret weapon. It makes such a difference and makes my makeup look 1000x better. The best part is that it’s super affordable and you can use it multiple times a day under or on top of makeup.
- Switch to a heavier moisturizer and use it every single day, morning and night. This is a great one, or the Baobab is always a good idea.
- Don’t take super hot showers or baths. even though it’s so tempting.
- Use a humidifier in your home, especially at night when you’re sleeping.
- Drink tons of water, being hydrated means from the inside out.
You can shop for all Skin Resource.MD products at skinresourcemd.com
Thanks for reading my Winter Skincare 101!